SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability – observability for all.
Built to deliver value wherever you start – choose your plan.
Integrated hybrid cloud observability. End-to-end visibility across on-premises and multi-cloud environments with flexible deployment options.
- Observability across network, cloud, infrastructure, applications, and database resources
- Understand component-to-service dependencies and issues to expedite troubleshooting
- Built-in and custom cross-domain dashboards, alerting, analytics, and reporting
Full-stack observability. Extended visibility and management, including the Essentials features, plus:
- Integrated network and virtualization observability and insights
- Expanded network, cloud, host, and application performance monitoring
- Robust configuration and capacity management
Each of our Observability Suites offers an Enterprise Scale Edition:
- Advanced Support
- Enterprise Operations Console
- Polling Engines
- Additional Web Server
- High Availability
- Lab License
FAQ: Questions, meet answers.
- Learn More
SolarWinds® Hybrid Cloud Observability offers organizations of all sizes and verticals a flexible, comprehensive, integrated, cost-effective, full-stack solution. Hybrid Cloud Observability is built to optimize performance, ensure availability, and reduce remediation time across on-premises and multi-cloud environments by increasing visibility, intelligence, and productivity.
Hybrid Cloud Observability offers one install, one license key, and one SKU, so you benefit from the newest features all at once with a defined path for future product expansion and updates.
- Contact Us
SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability offers flexible licensing options. It’s licensed in tiers by the number of nodes you want to cover and is purchased as an annual term subscription. For pricing, or if you need help better understanding what license tier you need, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hybrid Cloud Observability supports flexible deployment options, including private or public (self-hosted) cloud, hybrid, or fully on-premises.
A node represents a single entry point for monitoring an entity, such as the primary IP address of a device, which is monitored for a minimum of up/down status via ICMP or SNMP.
The product will stop monitoring, but you can still log in and see historical data.
- Customer Success Center
Refer to the resources and documentation in our Customer Success Center for help on installation, getting started, and more.
- Contact Us
We’ll help you determine the right tier and size for your observability license and work with you to convert your existing perpetual licenses to a new, flexible annual subscription. Contact us to get started today.
- Full-stack observability with flexible hybrid IT and cloud implementation
- Simple to get started and expand with rapid time to value
- Integrated portfolio delivering great value
- Adherence to advanced, multi-layer security framework, from the software development life cycle to infrastructure and people
- Simplified licensing (annual term subscription and node-based pricing)
- PerfStack™, AppStack™, NetPath™, Intelligent Maps, advanced alerting, dashboards, reporting, etc.
Hybrid Cloud Observability is an on-premises software solution, but it can be deployed on on-premises servers (virtual or physical), on servers in a private or public cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP), or in a hybrid deployment across both.
Hybrid Cloud Observability can monitor networks, systems, applications, databases, etc. in any of the environments where it’s deployed.
Hybrid Cloud Observability is offered as a subscription license.
Enterprise Scale Edition starts at 500 nodes and above—for customers with over 1,000 nodes, Enterprise Scale Edition is required.
Yes! Many of our other solutions integrate and can be purchased alongside Hybrid Cloud Observability such as Database Performance Analyzer, Service Desk, Storage Resource Monitor, Web Performance Monitor, our IT Security solutions, and more.