SolarWinds® Observability provides a comprehensive SaaS view of self- and cloud-hosted infrastructure, including networks, servers, VMs, applications, and cloud infrastructure services. It combines deep application-aware network and infrastructure visibility into one holistic unified view. Eliminate the cost and burden of managing multiple tools with a single source of truth, helping you with valuable insights to improve your operations, identify problem areas quickly, and speed up remediation.
SolarWinds® Observability provides you comprehensive visibility and insights into both your self-hosted networks and the entire span of connections across public cloud networks. Effortlessly oversee the health and efficiency of your networks and connected devices while also gaining a clear visualization of how they influence the services and experiences dependent on them.
- Network Performance: Determine how your network is performing and what problems are causing downtime. Scan, discover, and map devices and applications to gain performance metrics including latency, jitter, and throughput, while helping to detect and remediate issues early on to improve your network health and performance.
- Network Path Analysis with NetPath™: Get unparalleled end-to-end critical path visibility and insights into devices' performance, traffic, and configuration details in a comprehensive and standardized view.
- NetFlow™: Gain clear insights into the network traffic flow patterns and volume across your IT environment. Proactively address potential application performance decline, network congestion, and security concerns through in-depth analysis of traffic flow information.
Self-hosted, on-prem infrastructure
Monitoring infrastructure ensures critical systems and applications availability and performance. IT teams can proactively identify and address issues before they escalate, optimize resource utilization, and plan for capacity and growth requirements.
- Physical and virtual server health: You can alert and track the health of physical and virtual servers by monitoring critical server components, such as bandwidth, availability, and response time, which can negatively affect server performance.
- Availability and capacity: Identify when server resources reach warning and critical thresholds through the metrics collected. This approach helps in fine-tuning the infrastructure for optimal performance.Virtualization and asset management: Get end-to-end visibility into the health of your virtualization resources for performance management, capacity planning, and optimization across various environments.
- Virtualization and asset management: Get end-to-end visibility into the health of your virtualization resources for performance management, capacity planning, and optimization across various environments.
Monitor data from AWS and Azure cloud service platforms to track availability, performance, applications, and more for virtual hosts and containers. Enables SLA management, trend analysis, and capacity planning for multi-cloud and hybrid environments, including your Kubernetes and containerized environment.
- Single pane of view of diverse hybrid environments: Manage the hybrid environment metrics and its status through a single console which provides a single source of truth.
- Holistic visibility: Track end user and business context for performance to gather extended metrics that provide visibility into cloud and on-premises systems.Observability beyond the basic metrics: Determine usage trends and troubleshoot issues. Captured metrics provide historical references to track trends for resource
- Observability beyond the basic metrics: Determine usage trends and troubleshoot issues. Captured metrics provide historical references to track trends for resource consumption and help determine when those trends become issues.
- Better visibility into provisioning: Dynamically monitor cloud instances and VMs to better handle resource churn during provisioning. Instances and VMs can be removed to support expanding environments or performance peaks.
SaaS-based Observability for on-prem, cloud, and hybrid IT
- Network performance, traffic, and bandwidth analysis
- Physical servers, virtualization, containers, and Kubernetes monitoring
- Comprehensive cloud infrastructure and services monitoring