Get insights into your Azure environment and other infrastructure with full-stack Observability
- Gain productivity and agility by visualizing and correlating metrics across your entire environment.
- Quantify ideal states with dynamic baselining and alerting.
- Enjoy auto-discovery to ensure your monitoring includes any Azure cloud VMs and containers.
Optimize service delivery by tracking Azure performance over time
- Auto-discover newly created VMs and containers, then use mapping between VMs and applications for visual insights.
- Analyze the performance of Azure IaaS services—including virtual machines and Kubernetes—with Azure IaaS monitoring.
- Correlate infrastructure metrics to application performance with Hybrid Cloud Observability.
Ensure application performance and availability with Azure PaaS monitoring.
- Monitor critical Azure components for dynamic Azure workloads, such as CPU, memory, requests, and response time.
- View metrics for Azure App Service, Azure Event Hubs, Azure SQL Database, and other Azure cloud services.
- Reduce outages, improve MTTR, and help ensure service levels across complex and distributed infrastructures.
Assess performance trends of your Office 365 application.
- Monitor and report on data such as active users, mailbox size and growth, mobile devices, and more.
- View metrics next to your on-premises Exchange server monitoring to assist with email migrations.
- Optimize on-premises and cloud resource costs with a unified solution built to help simplify and improve cloud migration efforts
See how SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability can help your digital transformation journey
Hybrid Cloud Observability
- Infrastructure, network, and application performance observability
- Physical and virtual hosts, SD-WAN, and device monitoring
- Automated discovery and dependency mapping
Let’s talk it over.
Contact our team. Anytime.