Comprehensive Meraki monitoring of wireless and SD-WAN
Get all the information you need in a single pane of glass and monitor both Meraki WLC ( wireless LAN controller ) and Meraki SD-WAN cloud orchestrator from the same tool.
Monitoring Meraki nodes as Wireless Controllers
- You can display access point statuses polled via API.
- Clients are polled for the entire network using one API request instead of multiple requests for each device.
- The API request includes SSID information.
Easily and quickly discover and add SD-WAN devices to be monitored
- Using a simple process you can add Meraki SD-WAN orchestrators and SD-WAN edge devices for monitoring.
- With just a few clicks you can setup both wireless and SD-WAN polling to get all the required metrics.
- Visualize your SD-WAN topology with an auto-generated map of physical and logical connections for the orchestrator and it's Edge devices
Monitor Meraki SD-WAN cloud orchestrator
- Save time by using a simplified discovery process to see all child devices associated with a Meraki SD-WAN orchestrator.
- These devices can easily be added in bulk for monitoring.
- You can also monitor SD-WAN edge devices protected by Meraki Warm Spare to be highly available.
- See a list of uplinks, showing status of individual uplinks, interface names, local and public IP Addresses.
Monitor Meraki SD-WAN edge devices
SD-WAN network monitoring can help you better ensure SD-WAN performance and more easily troubleshoot slowdowns or outages.
- SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability (HCO) SD-WAN network monitoring software is built to track Meraki cloud-managed edge devices and their corresponding details including device names, IP addresses, models, serial numbers and network IDs.
- Stay on top of health and performance with charts to display performance and status of individual edge devices in time.
- See VPN tunnels configured in the organizations networks.
Get alerted on key SD-WAN events
Improve operational efficiency with SD-WAN related out-of-the-box alerts including alerts for when:
- An SD-WAN edge goes down
- An SD-WAN orchestrator goes down
- An SD-WAN VPN tunnel goes down
- When SD-WAN Edge utilization exceeds 85%
Monitor Meraki wireless and SD-WAN with Hybrid Cloud Observability
Hybrid Cloud Observability
Infrastructure, network, and application performance observability
Physical and virtual hosts, SD-WAN, and device monitoring
Automated discovery and dependency mapping